Sport Medicine Doctor and Physiotherapist, Servicios Médicos Granada CF (https://www.granadacf.es/noticia/el-granada-cf-reestructura-sus-servicios-medicos), Martin Gomez Clinic (https://clinicamartingomez.es/traumatologia-y-cirugia-ortopedica-en- granada/#doctorarroyo) and Physiociencia funder (https://physiociencia.es). University Professor with 22 years of experience in university teaching, 3 recognized periods of teaching experience: 2 research and 1 regional periods. During the first phase of his teaching activity (1998-2005) he dedicated himself to make professional activity compatible (8 years physiotherapist in Granada FC and ‘Sierra Nevada’ High Performance Center) with university management (7 years as Deputy Director of a university school equivalent to Vice-Dean) and teaching. In the second phase, starting from the achievement of his European PhD in 2006, he focused his efforts on the research and clinician activity. This phase has been completed with more than 120 original articles in journals belonging to the Journal Citation Report. Of these contributions, more than 50% have been published in journals of the first tertile of one of the JCR categories or a related one. In more than 75% of these publications he occupies a place of great relevance in the publication as the first, second or last author of the publication. Director of different research projects on oncological physiotherapy at a national and regional level. At present, he coordinates a working group on therapeutic exercise and other physical therapy modalities in oncological patients, as well as collaborates with different sports institutions in scientific-technical assistance on performance and health, such as the Granada FC or the Andalusian Footballers’ Mutual Society.
- Lozano-Lozano M, Galiano-Castillo N, Fernández-Lao C, Postigo-Martin P, Álvarez-Salvago F, Arroyo-Morales M, Cantarero-Villanueva I. The Ecofisio Mobile App for Assessment and Diagnosis Using Ultrasound Imaging for Undergraduate Health Science Students: Multicenter Randomized Controlled Trial. J Med Internet Res. 2020 Mar 10;22(3):e16258. doi: 10.2196/16258. PubMed PMID
- Ortiz-Comino L, Fernández-Lao C, Castro-Martín E, Lozano-Lozano M, Cantarero-Villanueva I, Arroyo-Morales M, Martín-Martín L. Myofascial pain, widespread pressure hypersensitivity, and hyperalgesia in the face, neck, and shoulder regions, in survivors of head and neck cancer. Support Care Cancer 2020 Jun;28(6):2891-2898. doi: 10.1007/s00520-019-05173-6.
- Lozano-Lozano M, Martín-Martín L, Galiano-Castillo N, Fernández-Lao C, Cantarero-Villanueva I, López-Barajas IB, Arroyo-Morales M. Mobile health and supervised rehabilitation versus mobile health alone in breast cancer survivors: Randomized controlled trial. Ann Phys Rehabil Med. 2019 Aug 24. pii: S1877-0657(19)30118-6. doi: 10.1016/j.rehab.2019.07.007.
- Arroyo-Morales M, Martin-Alguacil J, Lozano-Lozano M, Cuesta-Vargas AI, Fernández-Fernández AJ, González JA, Tegner Y, Cantarero-Villanueva I. The Lysholm score: Cross cultural validation and evaluation of psychometric properties of the Spanish version. PLoS One. 2019 Aug 27;14(8):e0221376. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0221376.
- Lozano-Lozano M, Melguizo-Rodríguez L, Fernández-Lao C, Galiano-Castillo N, Cantarero-Villanueva I, Martín-Martín L, Arroyo-Morales M. Association Between the Use of a Mobile Health Strategy App and Biological Changes in Breast Cancer Survivors: Prospective Pre-Post Study. J Med Internet Res. 2019 Aug 14;21(8):e15062. doi: 10.2196/15062. PubMed PMID: 31414667; PubMed
- Martín-Martín L, Membrilla-Mesa MD, Lozano-Lozano M, Galiano-Castillo N, Fernández-Lao C, Arroyo-Morales M. Association between Physiological and Subjective Aspects of Pain and Disability in Post-Stroke Patients with Shoulder Pain: A Cross-Sectional Study. J Clin Med. 2019 Jul 24;8(8). pii: E1093. doi:10.3390/jcm8081093.
- Ariza-Garcia A, Lozano-Lozano M, Galiano-Castillo N, Postigo-Martin P, Arroyo-Morales M, Cantarero-Villanueva I. A Web-Based Exercise System (e-CuidateChemo) to Counter the Side Effects of Chemotherapy in Patients With Breast Cancer: Randomized Controlled Trial. J Med Internet Res. 2019 Jul 24;21(7):e14418. doi: 10.2196/14418.
- Lozano-Lozano M, Cantarero-Villanueva I, Martin-Martin L, Galiano-Castillo N, Sanchez MJ, Fernández-Lao C, Postigo-Martin P, Arroyo-Morales M. A Mobile System to Improve Quality of Life Via Energy Balance in Breast Cancer Survivors (BENECA mHealth): Prospective Test-Retest Quasiexperimental Feasibility Study. JMIR Mhealth Uhealth. 2019 Jun 25;7(6):e14136. doi: 10.2196/14136.
- Lozano-Lozano M, Galiano-Castillo N, Martín-Martín L, Pace-Bedetti N, Fernández-Lao C, Arroyo-Morales M, Cantarero-Villanueva I. Monitoring Energy Balance in Breast Cancer Survivors Using a Mobile App: Reliability Study. JMIR Mhealth Uhealth. 2018 Mar 27;6(3):e67. doi: 10.2196/mhealth.9669.
- Gallart-Aragón T, Fernández-Lao C, Galiano-Castillo N, Cantarero-Villanueva I, Lozano-Lozano M, Arroyo-Morales M. Improvements in Health-Related Quality of Life and Pain: A Cohort Study in Obese Patients After Laparoscopic Sleeve Gastrectomy. J Laparoendosc Adv Surg Tech A. 2018 Jan;28(1):53-57. doi: 10.1089/lap.2017.0415.